Sunday, February 13, 2011

VALENTINES DAY CARDS


I am absolutely in love with the cards my little guys created today.   I was inspired by  the hearts at Painted Paper
We are calling them our 'I Love You' cards so they work just as well for those families that do not wish to 'celebrate' Valentines Day. 
We started with a heart template and the children did their own thing from there.
I love how they are all different.
I hope the parents really love these cards because I would so love to keep them all.




6 comments:

kristin said...

oh! beautiful indeed!!!

Deborah said...

Simply gorgeous!

Constance said...

Hearts are my favorite shape so I love these! Absolutely beautiful. Wonderful colors too.

Constance said...

These are beautiful I love anything heart-shaped and these are all worthy of being kept for years.

shar said...

Thank you Kirstin, Deborah and Constance. I was very proud of my little guys ability to work on these more or less independently with each card being quite unique. They would have looked fabulous put together quilt style for a wall display.

salmaashiq said...

I like all over the shapes and colors that you can use in here.Its looks pretty and attract the people's attention.....
Plastic Card
Plastic cards